Sunday, July 25, 2010

Art Journaling Reflections

I love to journal. I keep several art journals to sketch, paint or doodle in at one time. Each book has a different feel to it and I reach for a particular book as my mood changes.

I thought I would share with you a few pages of each.

They say that an art journal can tell alot about a person. I'm not sure what mine say exactly, but they are a true refection of where I was at any given time, I suppose.

What do you think this says about me?

click on the image to open a larger view


I would love to hear your thoughts,
Diane

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how much it says about you, but here's what I see... I see a romantic person... an articulate person... a dreamer for sure. I love the black background on your page. Glad I found this other blog of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane!
    Wonderful journal pages. The white swirl on black surely speaks to your creativity and the fairy image must mean you have twinkles in your eyes!
    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!