Friday, July 2, 2010

a great mag or book and a cuppa coffee

My favorite thing to do on a lazy morning (such as today) is to sit in my big
comfy chair with a sweet cup of freshly brewed coffee and leaf through one
of my favorite magazines or art books.

I take all that inspiration, allowing it to fire up my creative muse.

Today my inspiration comes from all of you as I browse blogland.
That reminds me, I need to refill my coffee cup...

There are a few special books that get me revved up every time.

One would be Robin at Magnolia Pearl's book:

Talk about eye candy for the lover of color and texture...Yum!
If you haven't checked it out yet, I highly recommend it.


I often peruse the pages of Flights of Fancy Boutique's fabulous handbag how-to:



Add to that list, Romantic Country Magazine and Romantic Homes, Boho Magazine

 




There is nothing like great design to get you inspired!
I think I'll go paint now...

'til next time,
Diane

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you--right down to the delicious cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!