Saturday, July 17, 2010

I have been featured on the blog Fairy Filigree!


I have been featured on the blog Fairy Filigree! This lovely blogger is a patron of the arts and is kind enough to feature different artists on her blog.

Please stop over at Fairy Filgree's blog and read her interview with me and learn more about my art background and the artwork I create, particularly my painted handbags.

There may even be a bit of a surprise coming up soon at the Fairy Filigree, so you won't want to miss checing out this wonderful blog!

'til we meet again,
Diane

6 comments:

  1. Great interview, Diane. I love your art way--bringing new life to vintage forgotten pieces--my kind of art.

    I'm so glad that you share your talent with all of us--Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news! I'm on my way over there now. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just scrolling through your site and I even though this was a few months ago, I am off to check it out now!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!