Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's Christmas Over at ETSY!

Yes, you heard correctly. Right now Etsy.com is having their annual Christmas In July Sale!!

I am a member of The Vintage Market Team on Etsy and we are participating with our own keep cool in the heat Christmas In July Sale that begins today, July 10th and runs through July 17th.

The VMTeam have hundreds of Christmas related items on sale at great prices, as well as other items, such as clothes, jewelry and decor that just have that cool holiday spirit!

Stop over and see if you can grab yourself a fantastic bargain while the sale lasts!

Here are some of the great things you'll find:

 




 




Happy Vintage Shopping!
Diane

3 comments:

  1. what a great idea! it reminds me of the thrift store formerly known as Hospice Thrift (now This N That) would have a Christmas in July sale, and 100's would come to pick up Xmas goodies in mid-summer. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for highlighting my brooch among such a wonderful collection! I have more items available--all with free shipping! www.worldvintage.etsy.com

    I'm going to put a link to this on my facebook page. Thanks again!

    Denise (World Vintage)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information. Ring is something for every occasion. I would like to share the site www.kaneesha.com from where I recently purchased a polki ring. They have such an exclusive designs that I was just puzzled which one to choose. I will highly recommend this site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...