Monday, July 12, 2010

tHE pLATFORM sHOE pROJECT

Check these babies out!


I picked them up for a song at the Goodwill. I doubt they have ever been worn more than one or two times.

They are my size, a 10, but I won't be wearing them myself. They are my newest wearable art project. I will be seling them in my Etsy shop once they are complete. They will still be wearable, yet they definitley won't be for the faint of heart, LOL!


Don't they just cry out "Paint me! Embellish me! Turn me into a work of art!"?

'til next time,
Diane

3 comments:

  1. coolness! can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with these shoes. I would be a foot taller than my husband in these...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too fun! My daughter (an art major) once took a pair of my pumps and "embellished" them -- wow did she ever! They turned out AWESOME, and as you say, not for the faint of heart. :)

    Love your blog!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...