Wednesday, August 18, 2010

OwlChild's Passion

One of the most rewarding parts about having my Etsy Vintage Shop is that many of my customers take what they have purchased from me and create something wonderfully artistic out of it.

One such creative talent is Kimberly at OwlChild’s Passion who creates such uniquely, original jewelry designs for her Etsy shop.

Three of the beautiful pieces in her shop she created using the cabachons and stones from my own Etsy vintage supply shop. It makes me so happy to see what I put in my shop used to create something so beautiful.

Kimberly’s passion is certainly evident in the art she creates:





Stop by her her Etsy shop and see more of her beautiful handmade jewelry.

'til next time,
Diane

2 comments:

  1. You are a wonderfull person, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diana. Are you in Sacraemnto? Am organizing a Sacramento Fashion blogger meet up and would love you to be there. Email me if you're interested. citizenrosebud@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!