Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Fairy Journal Page

Click on pages to open to full size

Some pages from my art journal...


"When I sound the fairy call,
gather here in silent meeting,
chin to knee on the orchard wall,
cooled with dew and cherries eating.

Merry, merry, take a cherry,
mine are sounder,
mine are rounder.
mine are sweeter
for the eater,
when the dews fall,
and you'll be fairies, all."

~ Emily Dickinson



"For as you were when first your eye I eyed,
Such seems your beauty still."  ~ Shakespeare


"A dream is a wish your heart makes..."  ~ Walt Disney


Have a great Sunday!




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful page to share--Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I have tried art pages, and mine are just terrible. I can't even get close to as pretty as what you do. I finally just gave up. Thanks so much for visiting. I guess I will just live this particular art through you. Love how you can enlarge your images so that I can study all of the beauty in detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Diane, love your journal pages. I'm still struggling to keep an art journal. I tell myself that all I need to do is play and use it to experiment, that it doesn't have to be perfect, but alas I never get started. Thanks for the comment about Michael's workshop...always a good time. I'll probably be taking another workshop in October with him here in WI, especially since there will be a Halloween party too. That should be a blast. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...