Saturday, February 26, 2011

Keep Off Grass

Diane ~ Spring 1985
Far from a statement on whether or not to legalize marijuana, although I DO have my opinions on that subject, this was just me many years ago in college, taken by a room mate as we enjoyed the first warm days of spring.

Things were much simpler back then. The only thing to worry about was homework and making it to class on time. Not much of a fashion sense, but then we had little money for such things then.

When I came across this picture as I clean out some boxes to set up a new art studio at home, it brought back some great memories.

If I only knew then what I know now... what words of wisdom would I have now for that young girl with the unflattering scowl on her face?

Hmmm... try to love and respect yourself more and live every day like it is your last!

What would YOU tell yourself thirty years later??




1 comment:

  1. I would tell myself....."DO NOT MARRY THE FIRST AND SECOND HUSBANDS!!!"

    Have a great day!

    Lou Cinda ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...