Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Decorating The Power Lines

No, I do not live in a city, but you would never know it by the scene I look at every morning when I go out to my car to go to work.


The kids in my neighborhood steal each other's sneakers and throw them up over the power lines, a city pastime if I remember correctly from when I was growing up. Well, here in the burbs it has caught on.

The problem is, the power lines are so high up here that no one in the neighborhood has a ladder high enough, even if they wanted to tangle with a power line in the first place.

It looks like a phone call to the power company is called for.

Kids will be kids, no matter where they are!


1 comment:

  1. Wow...I love this blog. It's so refreshing and your art is beautiful! Thanks for your kind visit. :) My son was just commenting last week about a pair of sneakers that used to hang from the wires by our house a couple of years ago. He never forgets about them. "Remember those crazy shoes that used to be way up there Mom?" Good thing some things never die. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!