Saturday, March 26, 2011

What do you listen to while creating?

Tonight has been a very nice evening here at home.


Andrew, our son Ignazio, and myself are spending the evening together, as we usually do, but tonight the usual boob-tube was shut off and as I sit in my easy-chair with my drawing board on my lap and color my pretty pictures, Andrew and Ignazio are playing a computer game while the ipod plays Nickelback.

We chat, sing and laugh as we enjoy one another's company.

Usually when the tv is on a show you become so engrossed in what is going on in the program that talk is limited.

I am enjoying this change of pace and family time. I think my art is coming out even better than usual because I am so inspired by the love I have for my two favorite men.

And now Adele's "Rolling In The Deep" is on and I am even more inspired. Love her!


Do you play music while you create? What song or artist inspires you?

Please share with us!


1 comment:

  1. What a precious evening. Enjoy those moments with your son. The kids grow up so fast. My youngest son graduated last fall...where did the time go? So those moments, like tonight for you, are the memories that will last forever for you, your son and your honey. That's what living is really about. Thanks for sharing. Its wonderful to read that your family is spending an evening together as you are.

    Now for your question: I am always listening to music and I love Pandora (the creator of Pandora is a genius). I have a mix of music on my "paintin' music" channel I created. I am listening to it now. There is Rob Thomas, The Wallflowers, One Republic, Hootie and the Blowfish, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks and everything thing else Pandora mixes in! That's what gets me moving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...