Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Who needs a new spring wardrobe? Me!

I look down at my shabbily clad feet, old pants and sigh... it has been waaaay too long since I went and bought some decent clothes!

I'm looking quite drab and as I am quickly learning via my thrifty friends here on the internet, it doesn't necessarily take a wad of cash to look stylish, just some effort and imagination.

I love to create "wearable art", but that is as far as it has gone. I need to apply that artistic sensibility to the rest of my wardrobe.

Although far from a fashionista (most of my creativity goes into my artwork), I do like to have nice things and receive compliments just as much as the next girl, so I am making the effort to pump up the style this spring!





1 comment:

  1. Im feeling the same way. I cant wait to bring out the spring and summer clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...