Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Before & After Stair Project

We are finally closing in on the end of a few home projects
that have been hanging around. 

The Stairway going up to Andrew's Model Trains Room, and
to my In-law's part of the house, is finished, so I thought I would
share with you some before and after shots.

BEFORE


AFTER

A GALLERY OF FRIENDS & FAMILY


I didn't faux finish the stairway walls because it leads up to the loft upstairs that


The rest of the downstair hallway leading to bedrooms,
laundry room and main bathroom.
BEFORE

This photo was sanding side table, taking advantage of the messed
up floor after construction. Those cement patches were where great
heaps of earth were dug out in the ground under our house to update
some plumbing for the addition upstairs.



AFTER
There are 6 doors and one stairway off this hallway now!

My new studio is the facing door on the left, also still
under construction. More on that project soon! 




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your before and after home project photos are AMAZING! Very inspiring!

    So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, Diane. I love the contrast you've created in both spaces. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!