Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In My Studio ~ Portrait Series ~ 1

I have taken on a large portrait commission and I have decided to share my progress with you as I go from blank canvas to final painting.

The subject of this painting is Adrienne, a lovely woman who had commissioned me for two previous portraits that now hang in her home. I would have shared them with you but realized I never took pictures of the finished paintings before I delivered them to her.

 



And this is the huge 36" x 48" canvas I will be working on!


I will be posting about this project every Sunday until
it is complete, so please stop by again and follow
my progress as I attempt to capture the beauty of
Adrienne on canvas.


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh--I'll be looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will, Dianel! Thanks for stopping by!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!