Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WHAT'S ON YOUR WORKDESK? WEDNESDAY

I just found another fun artistic web party to join!
Julia at the Stamping Ground hosts the

"WHAT'S ON YOUR WORKDESK? WEDNESDAY"






I don't actually have pictures of my workdesk because
my studio is under renovation and I tend to sit on the E-Z
chair with a wood drawing board in my lap anyway,
but I can show you all what I have been drawing lately.

Just click on each image to open a larger version.


® 2011 Lovely by Diane Costanza 




® 2011 Sisters by Diane Costanza 

Now I am off to cruise all of the great art being created at the Stamping Ground!


6 comments:

  1. You are very talented artist and draftsperson. I'm happy you found the WOYWWW and are sharing your work. Thanks for visiting my blog, hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a talented artist you are. Tks for visitng my blog - hope you had a happy WOYWW! TFS #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, Dianne!
    wow, your work is beautiful! i look forward to seeing more of it! happy WOYWW!
    hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! What a great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see your art Diane, welcome to WOYWW or WOYEZchairboard! You will certainly see some wonderful art via the links on WOYWW, I think it's what keeps us all coming bacK!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!