Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Black Dress!

I have a cousin's wedding coming up in November and thought I would get a head start on finding the perfect cocktail dress, avoiding the usual last minute shopping frenzy I have put myself through before every other special occasion in the past.

I began looking online and after surfing umpteen sites for plus size evening wear, I finally found the perfect little black dress at Igigi, and it was on sale at that! I ordered it this evening.

I love that the shape is simple with only a bit of black lace to dress it up. It leaves plenty of opportunity for accessorizing and a great pair of shoes!

I'll post again another day as I go through the shoe and jewelry shopping that will complete the outfit.

Do you love it?




3 comments:

  1. You know what, I think it's a perfect choice. You look smashing and as a former model I know what I'm talking about. You go Girl! Oh yeah, I came here because you were on the art blog hop...LOL. Well I'll have to check out some of your other post. Have a great night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great cocktail dress. I just shopped for one tonight, but I don't think it's as cute as this one. I hope you accessorize soon because I'm having trouble with that. I have narrowed the shoes down to 5 pair though : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually wore all garnet red accessories. My shoes were garnet red silk, peep-toe pump, my jewelry was a sterling silver art nouveau style necklace with a large red garnet with a matching cocktail ring, my handbag was a deep red velvet clutch and of course, my nails were garnet red!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...