Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Beginnings...

It is a new year, almost a new month and I am beginning a new venture in my artistic life.



After so many years of graphic design experience (26 to be exact! Yikes!), I have decided to begin freelancing my design skills.

I have already begun to list Etsy Shop Sets and Custom Logo Design in my Etsy Shop.

Graphic design has always come second nature to me and I really enjoy the design process and the challenges that come with each new project.


I will be offering my services for a large array of print and digital media, both custom and pre-made:

Etsy Shop graphic sets,
Blog design
Logos
Business cards
Brochures
e-Course book design
Calendars
Invitations
Save the Date
Postcards
etc.
etc.


Is there anything I am missing?




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun new venture! Good luck with your new shop.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!