Sunday, April 22, 2012

Making Progress on the Art Studio Makeover!


I am happy to say hubby and I are making real strides on the art studio!

My love has had the last two days off and is helping out by being the true handyman that he is.

He has painted the ceiling, replaced the missing sheetrock around the new window and put up a shelf dedicated to the big Xerox machine that seems to always be in the way.

I’ll be taking over the work this weekend by doing a wall treatment using tissue paper, which I have in abundance. I’ll share pix with everyone throughout the process.

I will also begin organizing my supplies and show you what I have in mind for that. I hope to throw in a few fun tutorials as I work.

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. It's starting to take shape. I am looking forward to what you have in store for us.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...