Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New Scorching Red Gown!

I have another wedding next mont, a "black tie optional" affair and I wanted a new dress for the occasion. I haunted all my favorite online Plus Shops and had many candidates to choose from, as the plus-size fashion offerings have become twenty times better than in the past. But I love nothing more than a deal, so I continued to wait until I found the perfect dress at the perfect price.

OneStopPlus.com led me right to this hot, red Jessica London gown! (No, that's NOT me! But thank you if you thought so!)



It was 75% off in the clearance section, plus an additional promo took another $11 dollars off! The $200 gown cost me $59! At that price I was willing to have it altered to fit, but when I tried it on yesterday, it fit like a glove. Sooo happy! I just need to take it to the cleaners to be steamed pressed and I'll be ready to go at the end of july.

Don't you love when it all comes together?

I have the ruby slippers,  now I just need to find jewelry and a fabulous handbag!


4 comments:

  1. That's really classy, love the colour and who could argue with the price - great shopping skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore it when things all come together like that! What a timelessly elegant, eye-catchingly gorgeous dress. I love the sleeves and hem length, and would happily wear this stellar dress anytime.

    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* Thank you deeply for your immensely lovely comment on my (unplanned!) blog post yesterday. I could not agree with you more about the beauty that uniqueness imparts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica. I am checking my emails right now before I get in the shower to get ready to put the gown on. We have to drive to another state for this wedding. Let's hope the gown holds up, not too many creases, LOL!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...