Friday, December 27, 2013

Still Looking For Miniature Artists To Feature!!

Happy Holidays to all my readers!

I am hard at work creating my miniature themed e-zine,
Creative Miniaturist and hope to launch it this January.
For a more in depth explanation of this project,
read my original post here.


I am still in search of miniature artists to be featured
and would love to hear from anyone that is interested in
being interviewed or has a project to share, with the
option of having their work posted on my site as well
as in the e-zine.

If you have any questions or interested,
just contact me via my email.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane,

    Very excited about your new e-zine & love your blog!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. Stay tuned for the launch date!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!