Sunday, January 11, 2015

designing book covers for indie writers!

Hey everyone! Happy New Year!

I haven't been posting much these past few months because I have been delving into some new creative mediums, such as book cover design.
As an avid reader, I have been having a great time trying my hand at designing book covers for indie writers who are looking for affordable book covers for their self-published novels.
I create everything from traditional romance to erotic sci-fi!
If you yourself are interested or know a writer who needs cover art, check out my new portfolio page on selfbpubookcovers.com! I am always adding new art almost daily as ideas come to me.
Let me know what you think! I always welcome constructive feedback!




2 comments:

  1. Good for you! They look wonderful Diane, just like I'd pick up off the shelf. Well done. Do you use stock photos? I just wondered where do you find a green woman, hahaha Cool though! Good luck in your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaime,


      That green lady is all photoshop! One of the things i like to do is mess around learning new techniques. This was an experiment in changing the skin and hair color.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...