Saturday, May 13, 2017

A New Venture Into Art Licensing

After many years of creating art for my own pleasure, occasionally putting a piece up for sale on Etsy or eBay,  I've decided to give Art Licensing a go.

I am currently working on developing my brand and portfolio for that market and enjoying every minute of this new creative process that uses both my drawing and painting talents, but my graphic design talents, as well.

I find I am most interested in surface design for home decor and products. Although I am open to any opportunities and challenges that may come my way,  my focus for now will be on surface design and patterns.

Below are samples of what I've been up to.  


I've been developing designs that incorporate fruits and vegetables. I hope to create some wall art illustrations to complement them.

Each fruit or vegetable was drawn individually in colored pencil and then scanned in Photoshop. From there I arranged them in floral shapes and other graphic designs.


I took that one step further and created a similar collection of pasta.


The longer I play around with building collections, the more ideas I get for others.


The fruit, veggie and pasta collections are all available on a wide array of products on RedBubble.com



Happy creating!
Diane





1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a little love!